Recently the company Trummer Personalservice in Poland was extended by another branch in Rybnik.
Rybnik is a town in Silesian Voivodeship, which is not far from the Czech border. In the place name “Rybnik” the medieval history is reflected, as the fish farming played a big role for the inhabitants. The translation of the name means “fish pond”, it is derived from the Polish word “ryba”, engl. fish. This village attracted many entrepreneurs who have opened their companies here and create so many jobs. There are also many sights, such as the St. Anthony’s Basilica or the Old District Office. Today, this city is characterized by large coal-fired power plants, built in the 1970s, which have advanced the industry. 
The founding of our new location in Rybnik was a big project for us, as many of our employees come from this area. With the opening of the office we would like to enable the employees and the applicants a personal contact with us.
Our office is located at ul. Mikołowska 73, 44-200 Rybnik.
By phone we can be reached at 0048 664 111 114
 Franz Idzikowski, Geschichte Stadt und ehemaligen Herrschaft Rybnik in Oberschlesien, Maruschke&Berendt, Breslau 1861, s. 33.
 Frużyński, Adam: Rybnicki Okręg Węglowyw okresie Polski Ludowej. In: Dziuroka, Adam/ Klocha, Bogdan (Hrsg): Studia z dziejów ziemi Rybnicko – Wodzisławskiej w latach 1945-1989, Muzeum w Rybniku Instytut Pamięci Narodowej – Komisja Ścigania Zbrodni przeciwko Narodowi Polskiemu, Rybnik 2011, S. 405-406.